After my post about long-term goals last night, I realized that I would need to keep my short-term goals… well… short term. So for myself and my need to keep my goals at the forefront of my mind, I am going to try to set weekly goals each Monday.
For the coming week:
- Get up early every day! Yes, this will be difficult for all of us after a summer of late mornings. But we can do it!
- Finish reading my proof of Emma’s Story. Transfer any changes to the MS and resubmit for PB approval.
- Format MS for Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.
- Finish filling out paperwork for eldest child’s basketball registration.
- Survive week 1 of school. There will be no limit set on coffee intake this week.
It’s a short list, but I think it’s enough for this week.
Do you have any short term goals for the next week or two?